Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells natural and artificial flowers, potted plants, floral pieces, and accessories: Advises customer regarding type of flowers, floral arrangements, and decorations desirable for specific occasions, utilizing knowledge of social and religious customs.
- 2) Arranges display of flowers and decorative accessories, such as vases and ceramics.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 4) May contact florists in other communities by telegraph or telephone to place orders for out-of-town delivery.
- 5) May design and make up corsages, wreaths, sprays, and other floral decorations.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, FLOWERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, FLOWERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, FLOWERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, FLOWERS"
Job Number: 8852