Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells corsets, girdles, brassieres, and other foundation garments: Measures customer, using tape measure, and selects garment to fit customer.
- 2) Assists customer in trying on garments.
- 3) Advises customer on type of garment for reducing, surgical, maternity, or corrective purposes that will support and mold figure, based on knowledge of foundation garments.
- 4) May fit garment on customer and indicate necessary alterations, using pins.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, CORSETS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, CORSETS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, CORSETS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, CORSETS"
Job Number: 8846