"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PUBLIC UTILITIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Solicits prospective and existing commercial and residential clients to promote increased or economical use of public utilities, such as gas, electric power, telephone, and telegraph service: Inspects installations in existing establishments or reviews plans for new construction to determine potential need or necessity for extension of utility service.
- 2) Advises customers in most economical use of utility to promote energy conservation and reduce cost.
- 3) Quotes approximate rates, installation charges, and operating costs and explains company services.
- 4) Writes construction requisitions and service applications, conforming to needs and requests of consumer.
- 5) May investigate customers' complaints concerning bills.
- 6) May be designated by type of utility sold as Sales Representative, Electric Service; Sales Representative, Gas Service; Sales Representative, Telephone and Telegraph Services or by area in which utility is sold as Sales Representative, Rural Power.
Is being a "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PUBLIC UTILITIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PUBLIC UTILITIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PUBLIC UTILITIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PUBLIC UTILITIES"
Job Number: 8803