"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PRINTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Visits business establishments to solicit business for printing firm: Interviews purchasing personnel and quotes prices on printed material from schedule or secures price from ESTIMATOR, PRINTING.
- 2) Explains technical phases, such as type size and style, paper stock, binding materials, and various methods of reproduction.
- 3) Contacts prospects, following leads submitted by management, established customers, or developed through other sources.
- 4) May prepare sales promotional letters to be sent to prospective customers.
- 5) May submit formal bids on large orders of printed matter.
Is being a "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PRINTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PRINTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PRINTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, PRINTING"
Job Number: 8801