"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DOOR-TO-DOOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells merchandise or service, such as books, magazines, notions, brushes, and cosmetics, going from door to door without making appointments or following leads from management, other workers, or from listings in city and telephone directories: Displays sample products, explains desirable qualities of products, and leaves samples, or distributes advertising literature explaining service or products.
- 2) Writes and submits orders to company.
- 3) Delivers merchandise, collects money, and makes change.
- 4) May contact individuals previously solicited in person, by telephone, or by mail to close sale.
- 5) May travel from one area to another, or be assigned to specified territory.
Is being a "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DOOR-TO-DOOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DOOR-TO-DOOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DOOR-TO-DOOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, DOOR-TO-DOOR"
Job Number: 8758