"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AUTOMOTIVE-LEASING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells automotive-leasing services to businesses and individuals: Visits prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding automotive-leasing programs.
- 2) Explains advantages of leasing automotive equipment, such as tax savings and reduced capital expenditures.
- 3) Recommends types and number of vehicles needed to satisfactorily perform job with minimal expense.
- 4) Computes leasing charges, based on such factors as length of contract, anticipated mileage, and applicable taxes.
- 5) Prepares and sends leasing contract to leasing agency.
- 6) Performs other tasks to increase sales, such as evaluating advertising campaigns or revising administrative procedures.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SALES REPRESENTATIVE Master Title.
Is being a "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AUTOMOTIVE-LEASING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AUTOMOTIVE-LEASING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AUTOMOTIVE-LEASING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AUTOMOTIVE-LEASING"
Job Number: 8740