"SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AIRCRAFT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells aircraft to individuals and to business and industrial establishments: Discusses suitability of different types of aircraft to meet customer's requirements.
- 2) Demonstrates aircraft in flight, stressing maneuverability, safety factors, and ease of handling.
- 3) Verifies customer's credit rating.
- 4) Prepares contracts for plane storage and maintenance service.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SALES REPRESENTATIVE Master Title.
- 6) May appraise aircraft traded-in on new plane.
- 7) May rent aircraft to customers.
- 8) May pilot aircraft during demonstrations and be required to have private pilot's license issued by Federal Aviation Administration.
Is being a "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AIRCRAFT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AIRCRAFT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AIRCRAFT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES REPRESENTATIVE, AIRCRAFT"
Job Number: 8734