Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles data pertinent to manufacture of special products for customers: Reads correspondence from customers to determine needs of customer not met by standard products.
- 2) Confers with engineering department to ascertain feasibility of designing special equipment.
- 3) Confers with production personnel to determine feasibility of fabrication and to obtain estimate of cost and production time.
- 4) Corresponds with customer to inform of production progress and costs.
- 5) May specialize in correspondence dealing with customer service agreements and be designated Service Correspondent.
Is being a "SALES CORRESPONDENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES CORRESPONDENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES CORRESPONDENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES CORRESPONDENT"
Job Number: 8722