Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to provide customer service in self-service store: Aids customers in locating merchandise.
- 2) Answers questions from and provides information to customer about merchandise for sale.
- 3) Obtains merchandise from stockroom when merchandise is not on floor.
- 4) Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area.
- 5) Directs or escorts customer to fitting or dressing rooms or to cashier.
- 6) Keeps merchandise in order.
- 7) Marks or tickets merchandise.
Is being a "SALES ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 8718