"SALES AGENT, REAL ESTATE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rents, buys, and sells property for clients on commission basis: Studies property listings to become familiar with properties for sale.
- 2) Reviews trade journals and attends staff and association meetings to keep informed of marketing conditions, property values, and legislation which would affect real estate industry.
- 3) Interviews prospective clients to solicit listings.
- 4) Accompanies prospects to property sites, quotes purchase price, describes features, and discusses conditions of sale or terms of lease.
- 5) Draws up real estate contracts, such as deeds, leases, and mortgages, and negotiates loans on property.
- 6) Must have license issued by state.
- 7) May hold broker's license and be designated Real-Estate Broker.
- 8) May assist buyer and seller in obtaining pertinent information or services, such as finance, maintenance, repair, or obtaining an appraisal.
- 9) May obtain pictures and measurements of rooms, doors, windows, or any other specified areas for inclusion in newspaper advertisement and real estate booklets listing description of property.
- 10) May inspect property to determine if repairs are needed and notify owner.
- 11) May conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques.
- 12) May prepare closing statements, oversee signing of real estate documents, disburse funds, and coordinate closing activities.
Is being a "SALES AGENT, REAL ESTATE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES AGENT, REAL ESTATE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES AGENT, REAL ESTATE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES AGENT, REAL ESTATE"
Job Number: 8717