"SALES AGENT, BUSINESS SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells business service, such as food-vending, trading stamps, detective, armored truck, telephone-answering, linen supply, and cleaning service: Develops list of prospective customers by studying business and telephone directories, consulting business associates, and observing business establishment while driving through sales territory.
- 2) Reviews orders for ideas to expand services available to present customers.
- 3) Calls on prospects to explain features of services, cost, and advantages.
- 4) Writes orders and schedules initiation of services.
- 5) Confers with customers and company officials to resolve complaints.
- 6) May collect payments on accounts.
- 7) May be designated according to service sold as Sales Agent, Food-Vending Service; Sales Agent, Protective Service; Sales Agent, Trading Stamps.
Is being a "SALES AGENT, BUSINESS SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALES AGENT, BUSINESS SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALES AGENT, BUSINESS SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALES AGENT, BUSINESS SERVICES"
Job Number: 8712