Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares salads, fruits, melons, and gelatin desserts: Cleans vegetables, fruits, and berries for salads, relishes, and gelatin desserts.
- 2) Mixes ingredients for green salads, fruit salads, and potato salad.
- 3) Prepares relish plates of green onions, celery, radishes, and olives.
- 4) Prepares dressings, such as Thousand Island, French, and Roquefort, to be served on green salads.
- 5) Peels, cleans, and cuts fruits, to be served for breakfast or compotes.
- 6) Prepares cold sandwiches and cheeses.
- 7) Requisitions supplies daily.
Is being a "SALAD MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALAD MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALAD MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALAD MAKER"
Job Number: 8711