"SAILOR, PLEASURE CRAFT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any of following duties to assist skipper to operate and maintain privately owned or charter sailing yacht: Dusts and waxes furniture and polishes wood trim, sweeps floors and decks, and polishes brass and other metal parts.
- 2) Inspects, repairs, and maintains sails and rigging.
- 3) Paints or varnishes surfaces.
- 4) Makes emergency repairs to auxiliary engine.
- 5) Adjusts sails and rigging and steers boat when underway.
- 6) May stow supplies and equipment and record data in log, such as weather conditions and distance traveled.
Is being a "SAILOR, PLEASURE CRAFT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAILOR, PLEASURE CRAFT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAILOR, PLEASURE CRAFT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAILOR, PLEASURE CRAFT"
Job Number: 8710