Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pounds clay over mold or frame to shape sagger sides and bottom, using maul: Lays pliable clay in circular or rectangular frame and pounds to shape to form of frame, using maul.
- 2) Hammers slabs of clay over iron frame and cuts into strips to form sides, using knife.
- 3) Folds strips around drum or wooden mold placed on prepared bottom to form sagger sides.
- 4) Wets ends of strip and applies hand pressure to join.
- 5) Plucks spare clay off bottom to fasten to sides, using wooden plucking tool.
- 6) Smooths surface, using knife and wooden paddle and removes mold.
- 7) Places sagger in drying room.
Is being a "SAGGER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAGGER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAGGER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAGGER MAKER"
Job Number: 8706