Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, implements, and coordinates program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and financial losses: Identifies and appraises conditions which could produce accidents and financial losses and evaluates potential extent of injuries resulting from accidents.
- 2) Conducts or directs research studies to identify hazards and evaluate loss producing potential of given system, operation or process.
- 3) Develops accident-prevention and loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies of organization.
- 4) Coordinates safety activities of unit managers to ensure implementation of safety activities throughout organization.
- 5) Compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data related to exposure factors concerning occupational illnesses and accidents and prepares reports for information of personnel concerned.
- 6) Maintains liaison with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- 7) Devises methods to evaluate safety program and conducts or directs evaluations.
- 8) Evaluates technical and scientific publications concerned with safety management and participates in activities of related professional organizations to update knowledge of safety program developments.
- 9) May store and retrieve statistical data, using computer.
Is being a "SAFETY MANAGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAFETY MANAGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAFETY MANAGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAFETY MANAGER"
Job Number: 8702