Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and issues electric lamps and safety lamps used underground by miners: Cleans lamps and batteries, using rags and steel wool.
- 2) Inspects lamps and replaces defective or worn parts, such as cables, bulbs, wicks, and batteries.
- 3) Tests batteries to determine strength, using testing device.
- 4) Inserts batteries into electric charger to restore charge.
- 5) Fills battery cells with chemicals and distilled water, and fills safety lamp reservoirs with fuel.
- 6) Keeps record of lamps issued to mine personnel.
Is being a "SAFETY-LAMP KEEPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAFETY-LAMP KEEPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAFETY-LAMP KEEPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAFETY-LAMP KEEPER"
Job Number: 8704