Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects equipment, tools, and working conditions to ensure safety of workers engaged in construction and maintenance of overhead and underground power lines: Inspects safety belts, ladders, ropes, rubber goods, and tools and replaces those not meeting safety requirements.
- 2) Observes crews at work and reports laxity in safety precautions, such as failure to use goggles, rubber gloves, and other safety devices.
- 3) Examines conditions of ditches and tunnels and recommends use of braces to prevent cave-ins endangering workers.
- 4) Investigates accidents to determine causes and devises preventive measures.
- 5) May instruct workers in use of safety equipment and safe work methods.
Is being a "SAFETY INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAFETY INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAFETY INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAFETY INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 8699