Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and repairs oil field machinery and equipment, using handtools and power tools: Digs holes, sets forms, and mixes and pours concrete into forms, to make foundations for wood or steel derricks, using posthole digger, handtools, and wheelbarrow.
- 2) Bolts or nails together wood or steel framework to erect derrick.
- 3) Dismantles and assembles boilers and steam engine parts, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Bolts together pump and engine parts.
- 5) Connects tanks and flow lines, using wrenches.
- 6) Unscrews or tightens pipe, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand and power wrenches and tongs.
Is being a "ROUSTABOUT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROUSTABOUT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROUSTABOUT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROUSTABOUT"
Job Number: 11179