"ROTARY DERRICK OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rigs derrick equipment and operates pumps to circulate mud through drill hole: Sets and bolts crown block to posts at top of derrick.
- 2) Strings cables through pulleys and blocks.
- 3) Clamps holding fixture on end of hoisting cable.
- 4) Weighs clay, and mixes drilling mud, using portable power mixer.
- 5) Starts pumps that circulate mud through drill pipe and borehole to cool drill bit and flush out drill-cuttings.
- 6) Cleans and oils pulleys, blocks, and cables.
Is being a "ROTARY DERRICK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROTARY DERRICK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROTARY DERRICK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROTARY DERRICK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8581