Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that roots prescribed quantity of hair onto doll head: Places one or more cones of precurled synthetic hair at rear of machine.
- 2) Pulls single strand of hair from cone, threads needle, and positions doll head on machine post.
- 3) Depresses pedal to activate needle and maneuvers head under needle in prescribed manner until machine stops at end of rooting cycle.
- 4) Releases pedal to activate device that cuts hair from cone at specified length.
- 5) Places completed head in containers for removal to finishing department.
- 6) May tend machine that curls hair as it is being sewn onto doll heads.
Is being a "ROOTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROOTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROOTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROOTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8572