Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions, smooths, and compresses layers of fiberglass on boat hulls to strengthen weak spots and eliminate air pockets, using metal or fiber rollers: Positions fiberglass cloth on stress points of boat hull according to specifications.
- 2) Sprays resin compound over fiberglass, using portable spray gun.
- 3) Smooths and compresses fiberglass to eliminate air pockets and strengthen hull, using rollers.
- 4) Cuts excess fiberglass material from hull, using scissors.
- 5) Cleans rollers, using acetone solution.
- 6) Pushes boat hull to next work station in assembly line.
Is being a "ROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLLER"
Job Number: 8516