Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to transfer design images from master film to copper printing rollers: Marks register points on ends of rollers, using straightedge and scriber.
- 2) Inserts mandrel through roller and lifts roller onto brackets of sensitizing machine, using hoist.
- 3) Starts machine that rotates roller.
- 4) Turns valve to spray roller with water and cleans coated roller, using cloth, cleaning solution, and pumice.
- 5) Dries rollers, using paper towel.
- 6) Fills spray gun with sensitizing solution and turns valve to spray solution onto rotating roller.
- 7) Transfers sensitized roller to copy machine, using electric hoist.
- 8) Positions master film over roller and aligns register points on film with register points on roller.
- 9) Covers master film with sheet of transparent film and engages ends of transparent film in machine drive.
- 10) Tapes master film to transparent film, using masking tape.
- 11) Lifts ultraviolet light frame into position over roller and starts machine that rotates sensitized roller and film, exposing sensitized roller to images on film.
- 12) Transfers exposed roller to developing bath, using electric hoist.
- 13) Turns roller in developing solution for specified time to dissolve sensitized coating from areas of roller that were exposed to light through film.
- 14) Transfers developed roller to dye bath and turns roller in bath to dye unexposed area of roller.
- 15) Transfers dyed roller to wash vat and rinses excess dye from roller.
- 16) Dries roller, using cloth.
Is being a "ROLLER-PRINT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLLER-PRINT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLLER-PRINT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLLER-PRINT TENDER"
Job Number: 8536