Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends roller machine that smooths or glazes surface or accentuates natural grain of leather: Positions leather on bed of machine and depresses pedal to lower roller onto leather.
- 2) Starts machine to move roller over leather.
- 3) Shifts position of leather under roller to impart specified finish to entire surface.
- 4) Pulls finished leather from machine table and stacks leather on cart.
- 5) May be designated according to section of hide rolled as Back Roller; Belly Roller; Crop Roller; according to condition of leather rolled as Dry Roller; Retanned-Leather Roller; Wet Roller; or according to type of machine tended as Glazing-Machine Operator; Graining-Machine Operator.
Is being a "ROLLER-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLLER-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLLER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLLER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8534