"ROLLER ENGRAVER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Engraves designs into copper textile printing rollers, using graver, punches, hammer, and sketches: Presses sketch on roller to produce impression of design.
- 2) Cuts grooves of specified depth and uniformity into roller following lines of design impression.
- 3) Refers to sketch to ensure that lines of only one printing color are engraved into each roller.
- 4) May inspect design for defective engraving and reengrave roller to meet specifications.
- 5) May engrave designs, using engraving machine.
Is being a "ROLLER ENGRAVER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLLER ENGRAVER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLLER ENGRAVER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLLER ENGRAVER, HAND"
Job Number: 8520