Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts rollers for roller bearings into groups according to diameter or length: Sets gauge slots of machine that automatically ejects off-size rollers, using micrometers and gauges.
- 2) Feeds rollers into machine hopper.
- 3) Examines rollers for defects, such as marks, scratches, or other blemishes.
- 4) Measures bearing retainer for conformance to specification, using height gauge.
- 5) Fits bearings into retainer rings and packs roller bearings in boxes for shipment.
- 6) May sort inner and outer rings of ball bearing, according to size, using gauges.
Is being a "ROLLER-BEARING INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLLER-BEARING INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLLER-BEARING INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLLER-BEARING INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 8531