Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates one or more automatic machines to roll-thread hot or cold forged bolt blanks, according to work orders: Installs specified roll-threading dies in machine, using wrenches and rule.
- 2) Adjusts distance between roll-threading dies to set pressure of threading dies on bolt shank, using rule and following product specifications.
- 3) Fills feed mechanism with stock, or feeds bolt blanks by hand and starts machine.
- 4) Measures bolts with micrometer, thread gauge, or rule, and adjusts dies and stops to maintain specified dimensions.
- 5) May signal operator of crane to fill feed hoppers with stock.
- 6) May set up machine for PRODUCTION-MACHINE TENDER.
Is being a "ROLL-THREADER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL-THREADER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL-THREADER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL-THREADER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8556