Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests rolls of cellophane for conformance with specified winding tension: Slides roll onto shaft of testing frame.
- 2) Threads film from roll around rewind and tension rollers and turns setscrews to secure cellophane to clip on sliding bar.
- 3) Turns handwheels to move sliding bar that pulls cellophane predetermined distance from roll and to press tension roller against film to apply specified tension.
- 4) Reads rule gauge to measure slack in film between rewind roller and sliding bar.
- 5) Cuts cellophane from roll, using knife.
- 6) Records number and width of tested roll, amount of tension applied, and degree of slack.
- 7) May examine cellophane for defects such as discoloration, wrinkles, scratches, and holes.
Is being a "ROLL-TENSION TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL-TENSION TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL-TENSION TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL-TENSION TESTER"
Job Number: 8555