Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to mill flaked adhesive from slurry of flour and water: Turns valves or moves levers or side gates to admit steam into pressure cooker to cook milk.
- 2) Opens discharge line after specified period, and signals worker to pump milk paste onto heated rollers that dry paste.
- 3) Adjusts distance between rollers to maintain specified thickness of paste and activates knives that cut paste into flakes.
- 4) Opens hopper chutes to dump flakes into rotating screen cylinder that sifts flakes and transfers them to storage bins.
- 5) Measures temperature of milk at specified intervals, using thermometer, and tests viscosity of milk, using viscometer.
- 6) Determines moisture content of flakes by feeling them or by using moisture meter.
- 7) Weighs standard cupful of paste to determine its density and adjusts water and steam valves to regulate density.
- 8) Inspects equipment to detect malfunctions.
Is being a "ROLL TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL TENDER"
Job Number: 8513