"ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up machine to form longitudinal bends, beads, rolls, or embossed designs into sheet metal strips by drawing strips through one or more sets of roller dies to fabricate such items as molding trim, or weatherstrip: Bolts specified dies onto spindles.
- 2) Positions spindles to align male and female dies and adjust dies and drive rolls to thickness of metal strip.
- 3) May turn knobs or install gears to set speed of machine and synchronize action of cutting die or shear blade with action of machine to cut stack to specified length.
- 4) Directs flow of coolant onto workpiece or fills oilcups.
- 5) Turns machine over to ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II.
Is being a "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Job Number: 8542