"ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms longitudinal bends, rolls, beads, or embosses designs onto sheet metal strips to form items, such as molding, structural shapes, and weatherstripping: Bolts specified roller dies onto prepositioned spindles.
- 2) Loads coils of strip onto feedrack.
- 3) Turns knob to set footage meter and control which stops machine, or activates automatic shear.
- 4) Threads end of coil into feed rolls.
- 5) Starts machine to form and cut strip to specified length.
- 6) Removes bundles of cut and finished pieces from machine bed.
- 7) Inspects finished pieces visually or using fixed gauge.
- 8) May weld together ends of feed coils to form continuous feed, using automatic butt welder.
Is being a "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL-FORMING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 8541