Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds up plies of natural and synthetic rubber on metal cores for use on commercial and industrial machines: Positions metal core in building machine by hand or by use of hoist, and applies rubber cement with brush.
- 2) Pulls ply of rubber from roll in rack onto worktable.
- 3) Washes rubber plies with solvent and starts machine to revolve core.
- 4) Wraps specified number of plies around core and splices ends.
- 5) Starts automatic machine rollers or uses hand roller to compress rubber plies and remove wrinkles and trapped air.
- 6) Measures thickness of roll, using calipers.
- 7) Cuts roll to length with knife.
- 8) Cements and applies finish rubber strips to each end.
- 9) Wraps finished roll with strips of cloth preparatory to curing.
Is being a "ROLL BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROLL BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROLL BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROLL BUILDER"
Job Number: 8502