"RODDING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cuts spiral grooves in wood dowel-rods and shaves circumference of rod to specified size: Starts rodding machine.
- 2) Inserts dowel rods into feed trough and between feed rollers of rodding machine that cuts spiral groove in rods and trims diameter of rods to specified size.
- 3) Observes cutting action of rodding machine and stops machine when malfunctions are noted.
- 4) Removes spiraled rods from tail end chute and stacks rods on handtruck for removal to subsequent processing.
- 5) Notifies specified personnel of malfunction of machine.
Is being a "RODDING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RODDING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RODDING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RODDING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 8496