Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives completed motor vehicle onto roller drums of computerized roadability machine that tests mechanical and electrical systems of vehicle: Drives vehicle onto roller drums of test machine, and connects computer cables of machine to terminals of vehicle instrument control panel.
- 2) Moves shift lever through range of gears, to run rear wheels of rear-wheel drive vehicles and front wheels of front-wheel drive vehicles at specified speeds for computer testing of vehicle components, such as transmission, cruise control, and brake system.
- 3) Observes computer video display screen of test machine to verify that vehicle performance conforms to specifications.
- 4) Attaches computer printout of test results to inspection document in vehicle.
- 5) Disconnects test cables, and drives vehicle to repair or shipping area.
Is being a "ROADABILITY-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ROADABILITY-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ROADABILITY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ROADABILITY-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8480