"RIVETING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends riveting machine that rivets together parts fabricated from materials, such as plastic, cloth, or leather: Aligns holes of workpieces.
- 2) Inserts rivet shank through holes or onto anvil of machine.
- 3) Positions rivet or holes of workpieces over anvil or against fixtures.
- 4) Presses pedal to lower ram that expands rivet shank and clinches workpieces together.
- 5) Fills hopper with rivets when tending automatic machine that positions rivets over anvil.
- 6) May tend machine equipped with rotating die and be designated Rivet Spinner.
Is being a "RIVETING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIVETING-MACHINE OPERATOR II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIVETING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIVETING-MACHINE OPERATOR II"
Job Number: 8477