Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rivets together parts, such as structures, plates, and castings, using pneumatic hammer: Inserts die, corresponding to size of rivet head, in head of hammer.
- 2) Places die against shank of rivet held in hole by RIVETER HELPER or by clamping fixture, and presses trigger to pound and shape head on rivet shank.
- 3) May place rivet set over shank and strike set with sledge to shape rivet.
- 4) May clean or align rivet holes, using metal dowel in pneumatic hammer.
- 5) May bolt parts together, using wrench and nut runner.
- 6) May remove and replace defective rivets, using cutting torch, power tools, and riveting equipment.
Is being a "RIVETER, PNEUMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIVETER, PNEUMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIVETER, PNEUMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIVETER, PNEUMATIC"
Job Number: 8471