Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates hydraulic riveting machine to rivet steel plate sections together: Selects dies according to size of rivet and type of head to be formed and installs dies in machine, using wrench.
- 2) Signals RIVETER HELPER to hoist plates into position, line up rivet holes with rivet die, insert hot rivets in holes, and hold metal bar or die against rivet head.
- 3) Starts machine and adjusts valve to regulate pressure according to size of rivet.
- 4) Moves lever to force piston and die against rivet shank to form head.
- 5) May operate portable machine and be designated Riveter, Portable Machine.
Is being a "RIVETER, HYDRAULIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIVETER, HYDRAULIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIVETER, HYDRAULIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIVETER, HYDRAULIC"
Job Number: 8470