Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rivets together light-gauge metal parts to assemble articles, such as kitchenware, household appliances, and metal furniture, using portable riveting gun or rivet set and hammer: Aligns parts and inserts rivets in rivet holes.
- 2) Positions parts with rivet head against anvil or die.
- 3) Places die of rivet gun or rivet set over end of rivet shank.
- 4) Presses trigger of gun or strikes end of rivet set with hammer to spread rivet over rivet hole.
- 5) May drill or ream rivet holes, using portable drill.
- 6) May remove defective rivets, using hand punch.
Is being a "RIVETER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIVETER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIVETER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIVETER, HAND"
Job Number: 8469