Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends furnace that heats rivets to specified temperature: Places specified rivets in gas, oil, or coke furnace, or between electrodes in electric furnace.
- 2) Turns knobs to regulate heat or current of furnace.
- 3) Removes rivets from furnace when color indicates rivets are heated to specified temperature and throws rivets to RIVETER HELPER, using tongs.
- 4) May tend portable coke furnace to heat rivets in field.
- 5) May be designated according to type of furnace tended as Rivet Heater, Electric; Rivet Heater, Gas.
Is being a "RIVET HEATER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIVET HEATER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIVET HEATER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIVET HEATER"
Job Number: 8464