Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to filter, transfer, and remove bubbles from viscose fluid used in manufacturing rayon or cellophane: Turns valves to transfer viscose from mixing station to filter presses that remove impurities and to vacuum tanks that remove air bubbles.
- 2) Observes gauges and adjusts controls to maintain specified temperature, pressure, and feed rate in equipment and pipes.
- 3) May tend tanks to age viscose for specified time before transfer to casting units.
- 4) May record aging time, viscose output, and gauge readings.
- 5) May be designated Viscose-Cellar Attendant in plants producing rayon by viscose process.
Is being a "RIPENING-ROOM ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIPENING-ROOM ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIPENING-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIPENING-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 8459