Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stamps out, shapes, and trims ring and findings blanks for jewelry, such as bracelets, pins, and earrings, performing any of following tasks: Stamps out ring and finding blanks from metal strips, using kick-press or power press.
- 2) Forms contoured ring body from blank metal, using drop-press.
- 3) Trims excess metal from edges of contoured ring body.
- 4) Heats and softens metal blanks preparatory to stamping and shaping operations, using annealing furnace or gas torch.
- 5) May operate rolling mill to decrease thickness of metal ingots.
Is being a "RING STAMPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RING STAMPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RING STAMPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RING STAMPER"
Job Number: 8455