"RIM-FIRE-PRIMING TOOL SETTER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up automatic machines to fill head cavity of rim-fire cartridge cases with explosive priming mixture: Installs and aligns knockout pins, primer-spreading punches, and shell-holding blocks, using handtools and gauges.
- 2) Sets stops and cams to synchronize movements of feeding screws and rolls, shell-holding fingers, and ejection mechanism.
- 3) Starts machine and examines primed cartridge cases for defects, such as dents, scratches, or unfilled head cavities.
- 4) Cleans priming mixture from tools and machine bed, using air blast or vacuum hose.
- 5) Dismantles machine to replace worn or broken parts.
Is being a "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING TOOL SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING TOOL SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING TOOL SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING TOOL SETTER"
Job Number: 8451