Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of automatic machines that fill head cavity of rim-fire cartridge cases with priming mixture: Rubs moist priming mixture into holes in charger plate, using rubber handtool.
- 2) Positions plate in holding fixture of priming machine.
- 3) Starts machine that punches pellets of primming powder into cases and spins mixture into head cavity.
- 4) Removes jammed cases from feed channels, using airhose or wire pick.
- 5) Removes empty charger plate when machine stops.
Is being a "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIM-FIRE-PRIMING OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8450