Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs patrons of amusement park in getting on and off riding device: Erects barrier in front of ride, admitting only as many persons to loading platform as can be seated on ride.
- 2) Keeps order among patrons waiting to ride device.
- 3) Fastens patrons' safety belts or bars to prevent injuries during ride.
- 4) Assists children and elderly patrons from ride.
- 5) Directs patrons from unloading platform to park grounds.
- 6) May space rides operated in cars or sections to avoid danger of collisions.
- 7) May collect tickets or cash fares.
- 8) May clean and polish equipment and perform other minor maintenance work, such as replacing light bulbs.
Is being a "RIDE ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIDE ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIDE ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIDE ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 8434