Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends screening device to separate coarse pieces of tobacco from cut tobacco: Starts riddle and observes conveyor feeding tobacco into riddle from cutting machine.
- 2) Scrapes off coarse tobacco left on flat screen and returns tobacco to cutting machine.
- 3) Replaces filled boxes of sifted tobacco with empty boxes.
- 4) May brush tobacco from clogged screens.
- 5) May be designated according to type of tobacco processed as Granulated-Tobacco Screener; Shorts Sifter; Tobacco-Scrap Sifter.
Is being a "RIDDLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIDDLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIDDLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIDDLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8433