"RICE CLEANING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that clean rough grain preparatory to milling, and mill, brush, grade, and polish grain: Starts machines, such as shelling stones, grain hullers, paddy separators, grain brush, grain cleaning machine, and grain polisher.
- 2) Turns wheels to adjust feeder equipment of machines.
- 3) Turns valves to regulate flow of compressed air into machines to blow chaff and dust from grain.
- 4) Examines grain during processing to ensure that production and quality standards are met.
- 6) Opens gates on feed pipes to route grain to designated milling machines.
- 7) Performs maintenance duties, such as scraping sieves in machine with stick to remove dirt, straw, or other foreign material, lubricating equipment, and tightening belts, bolts, and nuts, using mechanics handtools.
- 8) Gauges height of grain in storage tank, using tape measure.
- 9) Converts measurement to number of bushels in bin, using conversion chart.
Is being a "RICE CLEANING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RICE CLEANING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RICE CLEANING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RICE CLEANING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 8432