Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that draw out and combine four to six laps II into one of uniform weight and texture preparatory to combing: Places rolls of lap on feed rolls of machine.
- 2) Threads ends through stop-motion device and rollers, and around takeup spool, or presses end to end of preceding lap.
- 3) Patrols machines to detect exhausted ends and to observe lights indicating machine stoppage caused by lap break.
- 4) Pieces up broken ends and restarts machine.
- 5) Turns handle to release roll for doffing.
- 6) Removes lap from machine and replaces with empty takeup spool.
Is being a "RIBBON-LAP-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIBBON-LAP-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIBBON-LAP-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIBBON-LAP-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 8431