Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds specified lengths of paper ribbon into hanks: Threads ribbon through guides of worktable and hanking machine, fastening end in jaws of machine holder.
- 2) Starts machine that winds specified yardage over spindle arms to form hank and examines ribbon for missing threads, tears, defective design, or other imperfections.
- 3) Stops machine and folds seal on creased lines around center of hank to hold ribbon together and prevent unwinding.
- 4) Removes ribbon from holder, positions it under blade, and releases handle to cut ribbon and hold other end for hanking.
- 5) Slides hank from spindle arms, packs it in cardboard cartons in specified manner, and inserts identification slip.
- 6) Adjusts cutting blade and guides to accommodate different widths of ribbon.
Is being a "RIBBON-HANKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RIBBON-HANKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RIBBON-HANKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RIBBON-HANKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8430