"REWORKER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs defective surfaces and circuitry on printed circuit boards, using power and handtools, utilizing knowledge of electronic repair techniques: Reads work orders to determine number of PCB's to be repaired, type of repairs required, and method and tools to be used in reworking.
- 2) Positions PCB's under microscope to examine circuitry.
- 3) Cuts and removes defective wires, using knife, and positions replacement wire on circuit, using magnetic tweezers.
- 4) Repairs defective circuitry, using handtools and soldering or welding equipment.
- 5) Repairs board surface faults, such as excess solder on board or gold plating on connectors, using handtools, and washes solder or liquid gold over specified areas to restore board surfaces.
- 6) Cleans repaired boards with solvent, using brush and rags.
- 7) Inspects boards to determine that repairs meet specifications.
- 8) Removes and stacks repaired boards on racks for movement to next work station.
- 9) Places PCB's in industrial oven to cure solder mask.
- 10) May prepare production reports.
Is being a "REWORKER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REWORKER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REWORKER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REWORKER, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD"
Job Number: 8426