Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds paper from one roll to another to form compact rolls of specified footage or diameter prior to cutting: Threads end of parent roll into feeding mechanism of machine and adjusts friction brake by hand to maintain tension of paper.
- 2) Slides rewind cores on shafts and starts machine.
- 3) Verifies perforations, size, and alignment of rewind rolls.
- 4) Adjusts machine, using handtools.
- 5) Removes wound roll from shaft and places it on conveyor.
- 6) May cut defects from paper and splice cut ends together, using tape.
Is being a "REWINDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REWINDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REWINDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REWINDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8425