Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles data on lapsed insurance policies to determine automatic reinstatement according to company policies: Determines if overdue premium is received within specified time limit.
- 2) Compares answers given by insured on reinstatement application with those approved by company and examines company records to determine if there are circumstances which may make reinstatement impossible.
- 3) Approves reinstatement when criteria for automatic reinstatement are met.
- 4) Calculates irregular premium and reinstatement penalty due when reinstatement is approved.
- 5) Types notices of reinstatement approval or denial, and of payment due, and sends notices to insured.
Is being a "REVIVAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REVIVAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REVIVAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REVIVAL CLERK"
Job Number: 8424